( Summit , Lake, crater Rim, hot spring and Exploring caves, Gunung Baru)
Fame for its tremendous beauty and eerie isolation, Mount Rinjani is Indonesia's second highest mountain outside Irian Jaya. Although it is a dominant geographical phenomenon, its peak is rarely seen from the low lands, as it is often shrouded in cloud.
The Mount Rinjani offers the adventures, awesome scenery, waterfall, rain forest, wildlife, hot spring, caves, demanding hiking, pristine lake, interesting culture and of course a volcano.
Gunung Rinjani is considered by all in Lombok and Bali as sacred. it is believed that the gods properties. it s for these reasons that the trek up Rinjani is far more important than just the climb itself; it is a pilgrimage to the god and all their powers.
The Rinjani Trekking Club in conjunction with No Roads Expedition takes the groups through this wonderful National Park to the Summit, Lake and Rim of Mountain Rinjani. We are the most professionals trekking company on the Island of lombok which allow us to take you that much further to the summit of truly magnificent Mountain.
Sembalun Trek, is the path traveled by visitors, especially by the fans trekking. Route is a gateway Sembalun Lawang – pelawangan Sembalun takes 7 hrs and to peak rinjani takes 3,5 hours from Plawangan.
This point is very dramatic and impressive tourist trail you go through a savanna and desert ridge winding with a gap on the left and right channels. This route is not too steep, but because the field is dominated by savanna make your trip sweating by the heat of the sun that stung, but it will go away when you made was struck by the beauty of desert scenery and vast forests along the valleys nan green east of Mount Rinjani, even your eyes will be spoiled by the beauty of the strait Alas and Sumbawa Island in the distance.
Climbing to the peak is generally done at 2.30 o'clock AM, from pelawangan sembalun to Puncak Rinjani take around 3 – 4 hours, this meant that to enjoy the sunrise (Sunrise) from the summit of Mount Rinjani, After arriving at the summit of Rinjani you can rest a moment while enjoying the panorama of nature and pride to ourselves has been set foot on one Indonesia horizon, and will engender awe of God's creation.
Day 01: Senggigi – Sembalun – Rim II ( sembalun crater )
Early morning ( at 05.00 am) drive to sembalun village. arrive in our base camp in sembalun then have breakfast. Around 8.30am start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through pristine rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife, lunch on route . Camp make on the second Rim (the crater of sembalun).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit - Lake ( Segara Anak )
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having late Breakfast , going down to Segara Anak Lake, Arrive in the lake, we will spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o'clock afternoon, we ascent to the first rim (senaru crater ) and overnight here.
Day 03: Rim I – Senaru - Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we descent to senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi or you could stop in bangsal harbor for your Gili island.
- Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter "Educated from search and rescue"
- safety luggage storage
- All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent for deluxe service)
- Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks ( Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
- Accident Donation
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
- Pick Up service from Airport
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
- Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance, pre - trip medical immunizations
- All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth